Spearmint Tea Recipe in Urdu – English
Latest research has found that to stop unwanted facial hair growth spearmint tea is very useful.
Acne is generally caused by hormones called androgens, which can over-stimulate the sebaceous glands leading to oily skin, blocked pores and spots. To counteract these effects, oral contraceptives are often prescribed to women suffering from acne. Luckily, research suggests that spearmint tea has similar anti-androgen properties, which could help reduce acne and hormone imbalances in women. Here is the spearmint tea recipe in Urdu and English.
Spearmint Tea Recipe in Urdu
- Spearmint leaves – (fresh or dry) handful
- Water – 750 ml
- Sugar or honey – to taste
- Add water into a pan, bring to boil.
- Then add spearmint leaves and cook slowly on a low heat, allow the water to simmer about 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Sieve the tea into a large jug, throw away the spearmint leaves.
- Stir sugar or honey according to your taste and drink this tea 2 to 3 cups a day.
- Spearmint Tea to Reduce Facial Hair