Selena Gomez Love Triangle W/ Zedd & James Franco? Kylie Jenner & Tyga Moving In? Rumor Patrol!

• des vaj

I’m so glad James is still doing the movies, It wouldn’t make sense if they
    had someone else. Kylie is too young for all that… it’s ridiculous. She
    needs to chill.

• cupcakelover688

With the “date ideas” yes they are good ideas for dates but they are also
    good ideas for hanging out with friends. It pisses me off how a guy and
    girl celebrities or not can’t hang out without being questioned if they’re
    dating

• Keiran O'Brien

Who the fuck has a mansion at 17!! I don’t think she deserves it Im 17 and
    Incant afford a Lucozade for the Gym let alone a house

• Tyrhys Bailey

A Mansion at 17. I don’t care if she is rich. If I was 17 and Rich I would
    live in A penthouse But A Mansion NO

• Leena McEwen

@JoslynDavis @Clevvertv is Colin O’Donogue going to leave the OUAT series?
    Apparently he wants to go back to his home in Ireland and spend more time
    with his family. Say it isn’t so!

• ourworld Jenny

I think Between the pictures Of Selena Gomez And Zedd They Are in Love and
    i don’t think Selena would even think having 3rd person with her. Maybe
    James Franco And Selena Are Just friends for so many years.

• Meteab AlAbdulgader

#RumorPatrol Pleeeeeease Answer!! Is it true that ariana grande is making a
    movie for her tour because on her youtube channel “honeymoon diaries” there
    is a video where she talks about her almost dying and towards the end of
    the video you can see some men with HD cameras filming her !!!????
    Pleeeeeeease answer luv ya !! Follow me on instagram @itsmeteab ;)

• Christian Gil

Damnit why does “clay brice” get so many damn shoutouts all the time?!

Clevver you’re making me jelly! >:\

• KD Santos

Clevver News is so silly. Cant believe this stupid rumor. How can you say
    that a rumor is true when its a ”rumor”. This story is based because she
    had that new house.

• OMG Looms

i heard katy perry is lesbian? i think this is highly untrue because shes
    dating taylors ex whatever his name is forget now, but yeah i wanna know if
    thats true.

• charlie estourgie

PLEASEEE DEDICATE A HOLE EPISODE OF RUMOR PATROL TO MADISON BEER AND TELL
    US WHATS TRUE AND FALSE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

• Stephany Guerra

I want to talk about the hunger games is true josh (peeta) is 2 years less
    then jennifer (katniss) because they seem the same age and i’m comfuse
    because wikipedia write some lies to the public

• MsVamPireChic

Selena sometimes looks like an old late 30 year old woman and then other
    times she looks like a 12 year old.

• Destiny Riley

Hey I am a fan of rumor patrol and there is a rumor I want to find out. I
    heard that on February 10th Ross Lynch confirmed Raura on Twitter but
    deleted it after 5 minutes. I wanna find out cuz I am a Raura shipper and
    if u can get to it thanks!

• Cierra Dawkins

is 5SOS new song “What I Like About You” a stolen???? i heard it was and i
    did some research and i found a show a little back in the day starring
    Amanda Bynes called “What I Like About You” with the theme song as “What I
    Like About You” and i want to know if they did infact stole it??? pllzzzzz
    answer i watch the show all the time i just made a new youtube because my
    old one got hacked :(. It would mean so much LUV you guys!<3

• Jacqueline Romero

Is Kylie Jenner engage with Tyga? And she has the ring her finger
    I found it in intouchweekly.com
    Please answer

• Charlotte Kadifa

Is Katy Perry pregnant with John Mayer’s baby??? I saw this on a magazine
    cover in Walgreens and thought it was crazy. Pleeeasssee answer, I LOVE
    LOVE LOVE Rumor Patrol.

• LPSLover

I’m sorry but Kylie looks so I dunno how to explain it now, but just so
    eww..she has fake hair and it looks so obvious and her big fake lips..I
    dunno…she just looks so ratchet..

• charlie estourgie

PLEASEEE DEDICATE A HOLE EPISODE OF RUMOR PATROL TO MADISON BEER AND TELL
    US WHATS TRUE AND FALSE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

• Michee Jacques

James Franco: “They’re reporting on what they think will get attention.”
    Yup. Which is what this whole rumor is about.
    I think it’s honestly fucking unfair that the media has to always badger
    relationships in the spotlight. ESPECIALLY Selena’s ever since the whole JB
    ordeal. Honestly, she is happy w Zedd, there is NO triangle, man fuck off.
    Thank you Clevver News for having the integrity to say it’s false!

• Sunday Howie

I love rumour patrol and clever newes so please can you make the shows
    longer it’s amazing I love clever news DHR and everything you guys do

• kyana aledo

hey joslyn and dana !!!! i love you guys so much you guys are my go to
    girls for the latest gossip in the CEAZY world of hollywood !!! well my
    amazing friends answer me this who in the band r5 is single and which ones
    are taken ?

• Isabella P

I’m not complaining, I love all you guys but did Misty Kingma quit her job
    cause I don’t see her any more.

• Amy Palmer

Jamie’s wife has a right to not like him doing a sequel. I would have been
    fine with it until I saw it with my own eyes as well. (That’s why I’d
    probably not watch it. Why torture myself) Its a job and its fake, he loves
    his wife, but If I were her I’d never get the images out of my head. Just
    think, could you deal with “the love of your life” doing 2 more movies with
    possible 20min worth of sex scenes each and being hounded by horny women
    all over the world? I sure as hell would crack, I’d want him to get out of
    it if he could. Then again she could be a really strong, sure of herself
    woman and trusts him completely and just decides to deal with the b.s. that
    comes with the role.

• Writing Melody

Please please answer!!! Did Bella Thorne get lip surgery cause I’ve been
    wondering forever!!! People have been saying she did so I dunno.
    #RumorPatrol