Often when women’s or young girls are going to attend the party or functions, and they get late.
With a few tips and tricks, you don’t have to be a professional to have fabulous looking makeup.
It has taken me years to learn my face shape, what colors flatter me, how much to apply, and how to apply it so that it looks beautiful and natural. But, I think I’ve finally perfected my morning routine!
You don’t have to spend hours doing it, either. Once you have the know-how, you’ll see just how much makeup can accentuate your best features and hide those that aren’t as favorable. Here are a few makeup tips and tricks that you’ll wish you had known a long, long time ago!
Due to lack of time girls wouldn’t ready themselves with perfect makeup, even some time they have to postponed to attend party or function.
Read also eid makeup tips
You can make your self beautiful and perfect with makeup in just minutes. You have to just fallows our quick makeup tips for getting perfect makeup in 5 minutes.
Quick makeup tips
For getting beautiful and attractive look in just 5 minutes fallow the fallowing step by step quick makeup tips.
1. Moist skin, and remember to moisturize the skin a simple step, but more importantly, using a spray humidifier. Put cream basis for preparing the skin to lay the basis of skin cream and concealer, and this is important to narrow pores.
Read also bridal makeup
2. Put concealer all of what you want to hide dark circles and on other facial areas preferably with fingertips.
Put powder to give more brilliant lighting and luster to your face, and focus to be on the blades cheeks and chin.
3. Put the right eye shadow to the color of your skin and your clothing. Use Brow pencil to fill voids and they look like the eyebrows to give exact and clear.
4. Identified lips by identifying and lips so as to grant them a definite form, then lips and polished with lipstick.
Read also eye makeup tips
5. Don’t look beautiful and natural without mascara, apply mascara on eyelashes with soft hands.
Be careful while applying mascara on eyelashes because the extra use of mascara can expend and effect the makeup.