Harry Styles Leaving One Direction Now TOO!?!?

• Donna Harris

NO NOT HARRY NOOOO :O NOO IMA CRY NO NOT HARRY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I LOVE
    HIM 0.0 NOOOOOOO NOT HARRY
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :'(

• Adrian Garcia

I bet you there are girls out there crying their asses off like it’s the
    end of the world, and thinking of suicidal because of this ONE band.
    They’re not your life, they don’t even know you, they make money out of
    you, how do you do this? Like girls, cmon ya are ridiculous.

• kagreel

This is horrible. on insrtagram many fans are using the hashtag #cutforzayne
    thinking that he will join back after he sees the self harm (ITS TRUE). i
    also heard a rumor that 100+ people have committed suicide over this break
    up (I DO NOT KNOW IF IT IS TRUE)

• Lauryn Green

Oh my gosh…. Another one direction member is leaving!!??
    I am so sad, next year or to one direction will be gone.!!.

• Caro Honest

I thought from the beginning they would love in that Order: zayn, Harry,
    Liam, Louis, Naill.. I dont think Louis or Niall will leave 1D.

• Katheryn Lee

Okay first, I LOVED ZAYN, AND HARRY. SO I GUESS AFTER 5 YEARS THIS GROUP
    JUST ALL BREAKS UP?! Oh My Gosh IM GOING TO HAVE A HEARTATTACK

• Mya Mya

i find this hard to believe like I love harry and all but umm harry isn’t
    the best actor, he even said it himself and… did you see him on icarly?
    lets just say lots of cringe worthy moments

• Phoebe Fossum

Harry is not leaving the band he e-mailed me jk he is not leaving I
    searched it up he is very happy with the band but upset about Zayn and he
    is my cutie I love him and in summer gonna go see them in person at the
    concert just not Zayn that band will never be the same

• jade ann natasha Merrilees

um wouldn’t +One Direction have 2 come up with a new name if Harry Styles
    left seeing as harry came up with the name one direction?

• 3 Fabulous Girls

I hate the way this is all being thrown at Directioners. I do not believe
    Harry will be leaving I think he loves this job so much that he wouldn’t
    just blow this job off. But you never know. But I do not want one direction
    to end.

• dumplings1997

Kpop fan here. Something like this has happened like 4 times already in the
    last year. Nothing new to me. As much as I love kpop and 1d, they don’t
    last forever.

• 29AndreG

Emma Watson twitter quote: “WORLD ♥ Remember that little talk we had about
    not believing everything written in the media?!” Remember that? Come on
    people, just because Zayn left, that doesn’t mean Harry gonna leave too. If
    there’s one thing we’ve learned from Gone Girl is this, the media is
    manipulative. Everyone needs to calm the fuck down!!

• Jonathan Long

with all the crap this generic boy band puts out, i’m surprised none of you
    saw the 1 Direction this was going. The day of seeing them in the 5 dollar
    bin at Walmart is coming sooner than we all thought. RIP 1 Direction. Break
    up, that’s what would make you beautiful.

• MalcolmRandall

Girls listen up:
    Your mother survived the Backstreet Boys.
    Your mother survived N’SYNC.
    Your mother survived the Spice Girls.

Your *grandmother* survived the *Beatles*.

And you will survive One Direction.

• Hala Amr

That is the worst month , louis left his gf , Zayn quited the band , I
    cried so much also rumors are saying maybe harry styles will leave too.
    This is so much .

• Jonathan Ezrah

i didnt really see it coming that zayn would leave and he would make a
    great model btw but harry i saw it comming

• Tarek El-Sherif

THIS IS CRAZY !! i just stopped crying cuz zayn is leaving know HARRY!!!
    that is just crazy like zayn left then harry then louis then laim then
    NIALL !! this is crazy and stupid at the same time