Easy Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe: Urdu – English
This easy chocolate mousse cake recipe is perfect for all occasions. Mousse is a prepared food that incorporates air bubbles to give it a light and airy texture. It can range from light and fluffy to creamy and thick. Dessert mousses are typically made with whipped egg whites or whipped cream, and generally flavored with chocolate or puréed fruit.
Easy Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe
- Chocolate sponge cake – made from 2 eggs
- Chocolate mousse
- Spring foam cake pan
Ingredients for mousse:
- Cooking chocolate 200 g
- Icing sugar – 2 tbsp
- Gelatine powder (dissolve in 1/4 cup water) – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Ground sugar – 200 g or 1 cup
- Whipped cream – 200 g
- Cream – 1/2 cup
- Eggs – 3
- Take a bowl, add eggs and beat with beater until it becomes a cream.
- Then slowly add ground sugar and keep beating.
- Add icing sugar in 200 g cream and whisk.
- Add 1/2 cup cream in chocolate and melt. Now add mixed gelatine.
- Now take the egg mixture and beat on slow speed while adding chocolate.
- Then fold whipped cream with spatula in chocolate mix.
- Now place chocolate sponge cake in spring foam cake pan, then pour prepared chocolate mousse and place in fridge for 4 – 6 hours until it settles down.
- Then serve with whipped cream.